Marc Jacobs, the long-time Brussels-based curator pushing forward-thinking and leftfield electronic sounds onto local audiences, presents his latest initiative, Le Bureau Electronique, a platform for the promotion of a wide-ranging plethora of artistic approaches and aesthetics. Expect an hour of experimental electronic soundscapes.
- Alfred Newman & Bernard Herrmann - Music from "The Egyptian" -prelude
- Mt Gemini - copy cat
- Ami Shavit - Yom Kippur part 2
- Beastly Tears (2 unreleased tracks)
- Steindór Grétar Kristinsson(unreleased track)
- Muqata'a - TTT22--- Muqata’a مُقاطعَة_ Dubt Al-Ghubar ضبطالغبار- 03 Asfal Masloob أسفلمسلوب