This piece is about emptiness. Silence. Nothingness.
And speaks about a need of withdrawal.
A need to feel affection for exertion underwent.
Watch these micro-residues of exertion
such as sediments accumulated and left over a long time.
Deep and quiet breath.
Aridity, humidity or ice.
- Ryūichi Sakamoto - ZURE
- Mohammad Reza Mortazavi - The way
- Ena - Secondary Color
- Eartheater - Metallic Taste of Patience
- Laryssa Kim - Cotton Gap
- Demdike stare - Side A
- Soundwalk Collective - Shiva Mother Ganges
- Otto Lindholm - Cain
- Pavel Milyakov - The Desert Symphony
- Scanner - Control Phantom Signals with Active Band Width
- Shed - Ostrich-Mountain-Square
- Lord of Isles feat. Ellen Renton - Passing
- Lisa Lerkenfeldt - Music For Three Combs
- Félicia Atkinson - Moderato Cantabile
- Grand River - Flies